Monday, December 17, 2007

My trip to england

Last week I went to England with my mum and my sister. My dad was there waiting for us. So when I finished school on Wednesday, I went home, ate and did my homework. My mum went to work. At half past 5 my parents' friends came because they were coming with us to England. When we got there we said hello to my dad and went to pick up the car we had rented. Its was freezing cold. We got to my auntys house at four o´clock in the morning. At six o´clock we had to wake up because we were going to a clothes show, there are loads of models there and they sell the clothes that they model really cheap.

On Saturday I went shopping with my mum, my auny and my sister. But me and my sister got bored and went to have a look at some things to buy for my mum and dad for Christmas.

That night we was going to do a suprise party for mum because it was her birthday, so that afternoon me and my sister rang my dad, we went to the restaurant where we was going to do the party and started decorating it.

It looked really good and there was alot of ballons and confetti and other stuff.

My mum thought that we was going to have a meal in an Italian restaurant, but when we got there all our family and friends were there and started singing Happy Birthday! Mum didnt know what to do and just stood there with her mouth open staring at everyone. Then we put in a DVD of photos of when she was little and we were all laughing about how much she has changed over the years.

Then the food came, we all ate and then the DJ put some music on. My dad started singiing on karaoke and his phone rang. It was a joke that dad wanted to pull on mum. He said it was her cousin Jose Angel and that he was asking her to put the tele on. So she went and put the tele on and there was a film of my family in Madrid wishing her a happy birthday. She didnt know wether to laugh or cry. She had a really good time that night. So did we all.

On Sunday all my family came to my auntys house to eat and we were all talking about Saturday night.

That afternoon we went to scotland to go to my grandads grave and clean it up a bit and put new flowers on. It looked really nice and bright white. We look after it well.

That night we stayed in a hotel in Scotland and me and dad went to get some food. We got lost on the way back and it was really funny.

On Tuesday morning at about ten o´clock we set of again to Manchster to say bye to my uncle and his son before we went to the airport. When we got to the airport we quickly had lunch and looked for our friends that were coming home with us aswell. We got sat down on the plane and off we went.

We got home quite late and we was all tired out. That week we spent more time in the car than any where else. I hate going in the car up to Scotland. It seems to take forever and its my poor dad who has to drive.

I think it will be the last time we go back to England for a long time. But who knows because my dad likes to surprise us.

No comments: